Thursday, August 26, 2010

Basic words and phrases PT 2: Conversation

Building words:
Building words will be the words that will build your sentance. They are
Es (are)
Quis (what)
Qua (where)
Vos (you)
Mihi (me)
Meus (my)
EGO (I)
Operor (do)
Quam (are)
Est (is)
Quod (and)
Maximus (great, very, big)
Ventus (favorite)

Starting the conversation:
Hello. Do you want to talk? = Abyssus operor vos volo ut sermo?
What do you want to talk about? = Quis operor vos volo ut for?
Let's talk about = Permission nos for > Cars = vehiculum, Animals = bestia, Family = prosapia/familia, Friends = amicitia, News = novus, Weather = tempestas, School = schola, Cooking = crustulum
Let's not talk about that = Permission nos non for ut
It's fun to talk to you = is est fun ut sermo vobis

Ending the conversation:
I'll see you later = EGO mos animadverto vos laxus
I have to leave = EGO have dimitto
I had fun talking to you, but I must leave now = EGO had fun sermo vobis, tamen EGO much licentia iam.
Let's do this again another time = Permission nos operor is iterum alius vicis
I'm getting bored. Goodbye = EGO sum questus taedium. Gratias ago vos.

This was a short post, and I apologize. I will very soon be adding a post including describing words and how to describe something. Thank you for being patient. I don't know about you, but I am certainly learning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment